The Continuing Education Sub centre of this college started in 2015 with DCA courses and from the year 2017 onwards Professional Diploma courses were started. The classes were conducted in the college campus in regular and holiday batches.
ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020-21 LAST DATE SEPTEMBER 7,2020
The professional Diploma courses conducted in this sub centre are
- Professional Diploma in Logistics and shipping
- Professional Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation
- Professional Diploma in Interior Design and Architecture
The admission to the above courses for the batches starting in August 2020 are now open. More details are in the following links.
DETAILS OF COURSES
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ONE PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
ADMISSION OPEN TO SHORT TERM COURSES 2020-21
- DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) (6 months)
- CFA (Computerised financial Accounting) (3 months)
DCA Brochure first page
DCA Brochure second page
DCA Fees Structure
CLASS FOR CFA STARTING ON OCTOBER 1
CLASSES TO THE CERTIFICATE COURSE (3 MONTHS) IN COMPUTERIZED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (TALLY) UNDER CCEK (CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION GOVT. OF KERALA ) WILL START ON OCTOBER FIRST WEEK.
ADMISSION CONTINUES- FEE RS3500/- ONLY
EMAIL email@example.com or whatsapp 9846978986
Application form for DCA and CFA (TALLY)
Email the filled DCA and CFA forms to firstname.lastname@example.org